Wednesday 25 August 2010

Back to the drawing board

Very little in the way of punting these last few days, just dribs and drabs but been too busy at the B&B to give it serious thought and haven't had a day in front of ATR/RUK since Saturday's disastrous afternoon both on the racing and football fronts.

But today I've been able to have a bit of a study and have picked out Extreme Conviction to win the 6.50 at Ffos Las and get up his hat trick of wins. Both wins were with great ease and I can see him going in again at 7-2 with Blue Square. I don't bet a lot with them as they don't do best odds but they are half a point better than anyone else so now I just hope the beast doesn't drift.

The punt has already paid off in a way - there's a horse I was tipped a few days ago and I thought I'd not got round to backing him when I checked later as he didn't show up in any of my usual accounts. What a surprise then when I saw I'd done him with Blue Square and won £50 - a real bonus!

Sadly can't see any racing today as have to go to Truro but will hopefully be back to see Extreme Conviction go in!

No comments:

Post a Comment